Information for students planning to go to the USA for 1 or 2 semesters
1. Inform International Projects and Educational Programs center about the intention to study during one or two semesters in the USA – deadline
Please note: students should not have “I” и “F” grades for 1st – 3rd semesters.
2. Fill in necessary documents to get I-20 Form – deadline
- International Student Information Sheet (send to e-mail)
- Certificate of bank account – (the sum should be in accordance with that stated in International Student Information Sheet)
Please note: •Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status”. It is sent to student’s address by authorities of Clark University. This I-20 Form is provided to US Embassy when student goes for an interview.
3. After you received I-20 Form:
- Register in SEVIS and pay a fee of $200 (credit card)
- Make a photo according to requirements
- Create an account in US Embassy system
- Pay visa fees ($160) for Student (academic) and print a receipt (credit card).
- Fill in анкету DS-160 (The DS-160 “times out” after 20 minutes without user activity, and your data will be lost. To safeguard against data loss, click the “Save” button frequently and download the file to your local computer. Select a place on your computer to save the DS-160 file, browse to that location, and click the “Save” button in the “Save As” window. You are required to upload a photograph, which is less than 6 month old as a part of the DS-160 process. The completed DS-160 application form will generate an alpha-numeric barcode confirmation page. The printed confirmation page is required for passing the interview at the Embassy/Consulate General. Once you have printed the barcode confirmation page, hit the “Back” button on your web browser and then email yourself a backup copy of the DS-160)
4. In your personal account you need to apply for the interview in US Embassy. Please, do not forget to bring your printed visa fee receipt and SEVIS.
Apartment for rent
Cars for rent
Trains and buses
Jobs in Clark search services